Class leading fuel cell technology platforms
Intelligent Energy's proprietary, high performance fuel cell platforms have been designed for high volume manufacturing in two distinct modular architectures; Air Cooled (AC) and Evaporatively Cooled (EC).
Our technology delivers low temperature operability, whilst utilising simplified balance of plant in comparison to conventional fuel cell systems. The overall result is a compact power system with fewer components, improved reliability and reduced system cost.
Intelligent Energy’s engineering strategy provides our partners with immediate access to:
- Proven world-class fuel cell technology solutions from 1 Watt to 100kW and above
- World leadership in power density of 3.5kW/l (volumetric) and 3.0kW/kg (gravimetric)
- A substantial and growing intellectual property portfolio of 900+ patents granted (and over 900 patents pending) across more than 450 patent families
- Advanced technical and power system integration support services
- World-class product development and testing facilities
- Flexible manufacturing technology to significantly reduce development costs and time to market for products with integrated fuel cell power solutions
- Reduced procurement costs through commonality of fuel cell stack and primary system components, sourced and manufactured on a global scale through our well established and proven contact manufacturing channels
Intelligent Energy hydrogen fuel cell power systems are field proven in the aerospace, automotive, consumer electronics and distributed power & generation markets where our proprietary system architecture allows for innovative integration into a vast range of commercial applications.
World class fuel cell platforms to power our partners' technology
Asset Intelligence & Business Information Systems (AMBIS)
Fuel cell terminology and operation explained