- Category: Business Change
- Based at: Loughborough, UK
- Line manager: Business Change Manager
- Posted on: Fri 10 May, 2019
- Closing date: 5pm on Fri 31 May, 2019
About the role
Working as part of our Business Change team, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining analysis tools, techniques and procedures for Intelligent Energy products. This will include;
- Data miner analysis
- File transfer methodologies
- Data collection and storage methodologies in a manual, semi-automatic and automatic production environment
- SQL databases
- Web interfaces to a centralised database
- KPI reporting
- PL/SQL coding
You will hold a relevant computing, mathematical or engineering based Batchelors degree (or equivalent) or relevant industrial experience. You will also have an interest in Industry 4.0.
Previous programming experience in one of more of the following languages is essential: C#, SQL, PL/SQL, Matlab, R, Python.
Experience of data capture, storage and manipulation and of database design would be advantageous.
Excellent attention to detail, clear communication skills and the ability to build effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders are essential.
You will have a commercial mindset and the ability to work with a flexible and solutions focused approach, in an agile and fast paced environment.
What we offer
At Intelligent Energy we offer the opportunity to work in a great team, with our world leading technology and cutting-edge products.
The salary for this position is in the range of £20,000 - £25,000 per annum based on skills and experience.
We offer a range of benefits, including:
- Salary sacrifice pension scheme with 4% employee and employer contribution
- Private healthcare
- Life cover
- 25 days holiday per year plus public holidays with flexibility to buy or sell holidays each year
- Exclusive discounts at a wide range of high-street and online retailers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company paid seasonal flu vaccinations
- Free on-site parking
- Free tea and coffee
We offer opportunities for learning, development and ongoing professional development. Our Exceptional Contribution Award and Peer-to-Peer Recognition schemes recognise and reward outstanding contributions of individuals and teams.
How to apply
To apply please email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the job title in the subject line:
- A full CV and cover letter
- Details of your current notice period
- Current remuneration details
- Confirmation of your eligibility to work in the UK
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.