- Category: Business Systems
- Based at: Loughborough, UK
- Line manager: Lead Business Systems Engineer
- Posted on: Wed 12 January, 2022
- Closing date: 5pm on Sun 23 January, 2022
About the role
In this key role within our Business Systems team, you will be responsible for the creation, maintenance and continual improvement of reports, analytical procedures and techniques that produce valuable trends and insights that support the Operational, Production, Development, and Research Teams:
- Develop automated analysis tools to provide meaningful insight from complex data sets
- Support the extraction of data to develop analytical Reports from different Business Systems:
- ERP – Operations, Sales, Engineering, Build (PL/SQL / API)
- Test & Validation
- Production Testing
- Identify, map, and document Data Products/solutions to assess current suitability/feasibility
- Support the maintenance and development of the current Data Products:
- File Move
- Data Mining (extraction) tools
- Asset Registration
- Manual Production Data Capture
- H2 Monitoring
- Shipping Process
- E-Cloud (ERP information and KPI Reporting)
- Support the development of a strategy for developing Data Products, the creation of new Data Products and the development of policies, processes, and procedures that improve uptake and interaction of the ERP system
You will hold a relevant computer science, mathematical or engineering based Batchelors degree (or equivalent) or have equivalent industrial experience.
The following experience is essential:
- Data architecture from extract/capture through to visual reporting
- Power BI, DAX, SQL, PL/SQL and Power Query
- Working with databases
- Developing visual reports combining information from multiple sources of data
- Gathering specifications and requirements to support the development of reports
Experience of building and maintaining simple webpages is advantageous, as is advantageous, as is experience of using an ERP system, preferably in a Manufacturing environment.
You will have the following skills, which are key to this role:
- Enthusiasm to learn
- Effective problem solving
- Positively challenge to drive meaningful change
What we offer
At Intelligent Energy we offer the opportunity to work in a great team, with our world leading technology and cutting-edge products.
This salary on offer for this position will be up to £35,000 per annum based on skills and experience.
This role is based on site in our Loughborough facility.
We are able to accept applications from candidates who require visa sponsorship for this position.
We offer the following range of benefits:
- Salary sacrifice pension scheme
- Private healthcare
- Life cover
- 25 days holiday per year plus public holidays with flexibility to buy or sell holidays each year
- Exclusive discounts at a wide range of high-street and online retailers
- A relocation allowance where required
- Reimbursement of professional memberships or subscriptions
- Free on-site parking
- Free tea and coffee
Click here to find out more about what we offer.