Graduate Sourcing Specialist
- Category: Procurement
- Based at: Loughborough, UK
- Line manager: Procurement & Supply Chain Manager
- Posted on: Wed 7 September, 2022
- Closing date: 5pm on Fri 23 September, 2022
About the role
Are you a Graduate looking to play a part in the road to net zero with a forward looking, ambitious company, powering the hydrogen future with outstanding fuel cells and service?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a great team, working on exciting and varied projects, with on-going opportunities for development.
Working as part of Strategic Supply Chain team, you will analyse our supplier performance against business KPIs, support supplier selection activity and manage relationships with new and existing suppliers.
You will support process and tool improvements to ensure our supply chain is driven to optimum quality, cost, delivery and reliability performance.
You are a graduate in relevant technical discipline. You will ideally have completed a relevant internship or work placement within a commercial business environment.
You have excellent interpersonal skills and an analytical approach.
Most important to us is that you want to work in a commercial, fast-paced and technically challenging environment and that you have a desire to learn and develop your expertise in buying and category management.
What we offer
The salary on offer for this position is in the range of £22,000-£25,000 per annum based on skills and experience.
This role is based on site in our Loughborough facility.
At Intelligent Energy we offer the opportunity to work in a great team, with our world leading technology and cutting-edge products.
We offer the following range of benefits:
- Salary sacrifice pension scheme
- Private healthcare
- Life cover
- 25 days holiday per year plus public holidays with flexibility to buy or sell holidays each year
- Exclusive discounts at a wide range of high-street and online retailers
- A relocation allowance where required
- Reimbursement of professional memberships or subscriptions
- Free on-site parking
- Free tea and coffee
Click here to find out more about what we offer.
We are a Home Office approved Skilled Worker visa sponsor.