Graduate Systems Engineer
Function: Research & Product Development
- Category: Engineering
- Based at: Loughborough, UK
- Line manager: Principal Systems Engineer
- Posted on: Fri 22 July, 2022
- Closing date: 12am on Fri 12 August, 2022
About the role
Are you a Graduate Engineer looking to play a part in the road to net zero with a forward looking, ambitious company, designing outstanding fuel cells to power the hydrogen future?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a great team, working on technically challenging and varied projects, with on-going opportunities for development.
Working as part of a cross-functional team, you will be responsible for the design and development of systems and architecture definition to support development from prototype to product.
You will ensure that engineering best practice is incorporated into the product development lifecycle. You will play a key role in standardising, simplifying and modularising our products.
You are a graduate in Systems Engineering or a similar relevant engineering discipline. You will ideally have completed a relevant internship or work placement.
You have an awareness of the V model and/or other design methodologies and competence in designing system requirements.
Most important to us is that you want to work in a fast-paced and technically challenging environment and that you have a desire to learn and develop your expertise in product development and take ownership for work packages.
What we offer
This role is based on site in our Loughborough facility.
The salary is £25,000 per annum.
We offer the following range of benefits:
- 25 days holiday per year plus public holidays with flexibility to buy or sell holidays
- Exclusive discounts at a wide range of high-street and online retailers
- Reimbursement of professional memberships or subscriptions
- A relocation allowance where required
- Salary sacrifice pension scheme
- Private healthcare
- Life cover
- Free onsite parking
- Free tea and coffee
Click here to find out more about what we offer.