Graduate Test & Validation Engineer
Function: Research & Product Development
- Category: Engineering
- Based at: Loughborough, UK
- Line manager: Test & Validation Manager
- Posted on: Fri 22 July, 2022
- Closing date: 1:11pm on Mon 8 August, 2022
About the role
Are you a Graduate Engineer looking to play a part in the road to net zero with a forward looking, ambitious company, designing outstanding fuel cells to power the hydrogen future?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a great team, working on technically challenging and varied projects, with on-going opportunities for development.
Working as part of a cross-functional team, you will be responsible for conducting, analysing and reporting tests on our products, in line with validation plans and project milestones.
You will ensure that engineering best practice is incorporated to suit product requirements, functionality and safety. You will play a key role in standardising, simplifying and modularising our products.
You are a graduate in an appropriate engineering discipline. You will ideally have completed a relevant internship or work placement.
You have awareness of product lifecycle processes and experience with data analysis and statistical concepts.
Most important to us is that you want to work in a fast-paced and technically challenging environment and that you have a desire to learn and develop your expertise in product development and take ownership for work packages.
What we offer
This role is based on site in our Loughborough facility.
The salary is £25,000 per annum.
We offer the following range of benefits:
- 25 days holiday per year plus public holidays with flexibility to buy or sell holidays
- Exclusive discounts at a wide range of high-street and online retailers
- Reimbursement of professional memberships or subscriptions
- A relocation allowance where required
- Salary sacrifice pension scheme
- Private healthcare
- Life cover
- Free on-site parking
- Free tea and coffee
Click here to find out more about what we offer.