Part Time Operations Support Administrator
- Category: Procurement
- Based at: Loughborough, UK
- Line manager: Master Scheduler
- Posted on: Fri 12 February, 2021
- Closing date: 5pm on Mon 1 March, 2021
About the role
A fantastic opportunity to join the business at an exciting time to carry out a wide variety of administrative activities ranging from supplier delivery management, reporting, raising purchase orders and record keeping.
- Oversee facilities requests and co-ordinate the allocation, updates and closure of tasks across the Operations Team
- Create and co-ordinate Purchase Orders and their delivery for indirect goods and services, including goods receipt actions and addressing invoice queries
- Actively resolve supply issues, escalating to and engaging with other stakeholders as necessary
- Collection and compilation of KPIs and preparation of presentation material
- Administration of the site access control
- Administration of the hazardous and confidential waste services including arranging collections, accurate and correct documentation and data archiving
- Administration of PPE ordering, stock and distribution
You will have previous experience in office administration within a manufacturing or engineering environment including:
- Record keeping and reporting
- Transactional purchasing and working with suppliers
- Dealing with variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Proven track record gained from working
Experience of working with an ERP system is desirable.
You will be educated to GCSE level or equivalent, including Maths and English Language at Level C or above. A relevant professional or vocational qualification in administration or other relevant discipline is advantageous.
It is key to us that you have strong communication skills across a wide range of stakeholders, both verbal and written. You will be well organised and able to work with a flexible and solutions focused approach, in an agile and fast paced environment. You must also be able to work collaboratively whilst being assertive. You will have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
What we offer
At Intelligent Energy we offer the opportunity to work in a great team, with our world leading technology and cutting-edge products.
This position will be working 25 hours per week. The salary on offer for this position is up to £22,400 per annum (pro rated to £14,000 per annum for the 25 hours).
We offer a range of benefits, including:
- Salary sacrifice pension scheme with 4% employee and employer contribution
- Private healthcare
- Life cover
- 25 days holiday per year plus public holidays with flexibility to buy or sell holidays each year
- Exclusive discounts at a wide range of high-street and online retailers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company paid seasonal flu vaccinations
- Free on-site parking
- Free tea and coffee
We offer opportunities for learning, development and ongoing professional development. Our Exceptional Contribution Award and Peer-to-Peer Recognition schemes recognise and reward outstanding contributions of individuals and teams.
How to apply
To apply please email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the job title in the subject line:
- A full CV
- Details of your current notice period
- Current remuneration details
- Confirmation of your eligibility to work in the UK
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, gender, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.