Function: Programme Management
- Category: Programme Management
- Based at: Loughborough, UK
- Line manager: EC Programme Director
- Posted on: Wed 21 April, 2021
- Closing date: 9am on Mon 10 May, 2021
About the role
Working as part of our Programme Management team you will work closely with the Programme Director to ensure the smooth running of the Programme Management Office (PMO):
- Own the overall PMO process and present at internal and external audits.
- Ensure adequate training with regards to PMO processes is in place and completed by relevant personnel.
- Assist project and programme managers with planning and delivery. This may involve project management of work packages or projects.
- Develop and maintain PMO KPI dashboard and ensure that this is accurate and updated as required.
- Organise monthly programme reviews with senior management and ensure that concise, accurate data is presented by project and programme managers.
- Act as PMO Super User for the company’s business system (IFS).
- Administer the project approval process.
You will be educated to degree level or equivalent in an appropriate engineering or business discipline or have equivalent substantive experience.
You will have some previous experience of working within a technical environment, ideally in a project management role, but this is not essential as the required training and support will be provided.
Most importantly, you will have a positive, hardworking attitude with a drive to succeed. You will be able to work cross-functionally and collaboratively with a flexible and solutions focused approach in a dynamic and fast paced environment. Excellent communication skills are vital as is the ability to work independently.
What we offer
At Intelligent Energy we offer the opportunity to work in a great team, with our world leading technology and cutting-edge products.
The salary on offer for this position is up to £25,000 per annum based on skills and experience.
We offer a range of benefits, including:
- Salary sacrifice pension scheme with 4% employee and employer contribution
- Private healthcare
- Life cover
- 25 days holiday per year plus public holidays with flexibility to buy or sell holidays each year
- Exclusive discounts at a wide range of high-street and online retailers
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company paid seasonal flu vaccinations
- Free on-site parking
- Free tea and coffee
We offer opportunities for learning, development and ongoing professional development. Our Exceptional Contribution Award and Peer-to-Peer Recognition schemes recognise and reward outstanding contributions of individuals and teams.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of race, gender or gender expression, disability, religion or belief, sexual orientation, age and any other protected characteristic.