Function: Programme Management
- Category: Programme Management
- Based at: Loughborough, UK
- Line manager: EC Programme Director
- Posted on: Wed 17 June, 2020
- Closing date: 5pm on Fri 3 July, 2020
About the role
Working as part of our Programme Management team you will work closely with the Programme Director and Technical team to deliver our high-power fuel cell programme for aerospace applications.
- Control, track and report programme status throughout the programme life to key stakeholders through the use of metrics, KPI and the product development process
- Project manage high-power fuel cell aerospace projects as required and act as the principle contact for customers, collaborative partners and funding bodies as required
- Provide leadership to the programme team with a strong focus on delivering safe products and minimising time to market
- Define workload and resource requirements in conjunction with resource managers to ensure on time delivery within budget
- To highlight, monitor and track risks and mitigate with appropriate action where necessary. To develop countermeasures for resolving issues as and when they arise
- Coordinate the provision of pre-release product to strategic customers and ensure that the final product design is fully transferred to Operations
- Ensure all relevant IP is captured and managed through the business
You will be educated to degree level or equivalent in an appropriate STEM or business management discipline or have equivalent substantive experience. Project management certification (e.g. PMP or PRINCE2) is desirable but not essential.
You will have proven depth of experience in project management of aerospace technical projects and additionally experience managing collaborative grant-funded projects (e.g. Innovate UK, EU).
Experience of leading and coordinating multiple projects under one programme is desirable, as is experience in the clean technology sector.
You will be able to demonstrate your ability to take ownership of the complete project statement of work to ensure compliance with project scope.
Most importantly, you will have a positive, hardworking attitude with a drive to succeed. You will have strong and effective decision-making skills and be able to resolve problems within a complex technical project environment. Excellent communication and time management skills are vital.
What we offer
At Intelligent Energy we offer the opportunity to work in a great team, with our world leading technology and cutting-edge products.
The salary for this position will be up to £60,000 based on skills and experience.
We offer a range of benefits, including:
- Salary sacrifice pension scheme with 4% employee and employer contribution
- Private healthcare
- Life cover
- 25 days holiday per year plus public holidays with flexibility to buy or sell holidays each year
- Exclusive discounts at a wide range of high-street and online retailers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company paid seasonal flu vaccinations
- Free on-site parking
- Free tea and coffee
We offer opportunities for learning, development and ongoing professional development. Our Exceptional Contribution Award and Peer-to-Peer Recognition schemes recognise and reward outstanding contributions of individuals and teams.
How to apply
To apply please email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the job title in the subject line:
- A full CV and cover letter
- Details of your current notice period
- Current remuneration details
- Confirmation of your eligibility to work in the UK
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.