Function: Programme Management
- Category: Programme Management
- Based at: Loughborough, UK
- Line manager: Programme Manager
- Posted on: Fri 21 December, 2018
- Closing date: 5pm on Fri 18 January, 2019
About the role
Working as part of our Programme Management team you will work closely with the Programme Manager and Technical team to deliver our Evaporatively Cooled fuel cell programme.
- Develop and maintain project plans for technical work packages
- Communicate project plans to the team and ensure that the agreed work is carried out on-time to the agreed scope
- Provide status reports for technical work packages to Programme Manager
- Coordinate risk reviews and own the risk register for technical subsystems and ensure mitigation actions are undertaken
- Coordinate the planning and manufacture of fuel cell stacks, sub-systems and systems for both internal developmental use and for early supply to strategic customers
- Coordinate with procurement to ensure that parts are ordered and delivered in a timely manner and that any inspection requirements are planned
- Assist the EC Programme Director with the definition and subsequent updates of programme management process documents
You will be educated to degree level or equivalent in an engineering discipline or have equivalent substantive experience. Either already having attained or in the process of working towards a project management certification (e.g. PMP or PRINCE2) is desirable but not essential.
You will have some previous experience of working within a technical environment, ideally in a project management role, but this is not essential as the required training and support will be provided.
Most importantly, you will have a positive, hardworking attitude with a drive to succeed. You will be able to work cross-functionally and collaboratively with a flexible and solutions focused approach in a dynamic and fast paced environment. Excellent communication skills are vital as is the ability to work independently.
Knowledge of the automotive or clean energy industry would be advantageous.
What we offer
At Intelligent Energy we offer the opportunity to work in a great team, with our world leading technology and cutting-edge products.
In addition to a competitive salary we offer a range of benefits, including:
- Salary sacrifice pension scheme with 3% employer contribution
- Private healthcare
- Life cover
- 25 days holiday per year plus public holidays with flexibility to buy or sell holidays each year
- Exclusive discounts at a wide range of high-street and online retailers
- Company paid seasonal flu vaccinations
- Free on-site parking
- Free tea and coffee
We offer opportunities for learning, development and ongoing professional development. Our Exceptional Contribution Award and Peer-to-Peer Recognition schemes recognise and reward outstanding contributions of individuals and teams.
How to apply
To apply please email the following to email@example.com stating the job title in the subject line:
- A full CV and cover letter
- Details of your current notice period
- Current remuneration details
- Confirmation of your eligibility to work in the UK
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.