Class leading fuel cell technology platforms
Intelligent Energy's proprietary, high performance fuel cell platforms have been designed for high volume manufacturing in two distinct modular architectures; Air Cooled (AC) and Evaporatively Cooled (EC).
Our technology delivers low temperature operability, whilst utilising simplified balance of plant in comparison to conventional fuel cell systems. The overall result is a compact power system with fewer components, improved reliability and reduced system cost.
Intelligent Energy’s engineering strategy provides our partners with immediate access to:
- Proven world-class fuel cell technology solutions from 1 Watt to 100kW and above
- World leadership in power density of 3.5kW/l (volumetric) and 3.0kW/kg (gravimetric)
- A substantial and growing intellectual property portfolio of c.1800 granted and pending patents across more than 450 patent families
- Advanced technical and power system integration support services
- World-class product development and testing facilities
- Flexible manufacturing technology to significantly reduce development costs and time to market for products with integrated fuel cell power solutions
- Reduced procurement costs through commonality of fuel cell stack and primary system components, sourced and manufactured on a global scale through our well established and proven contact manufacturing channels
Intelligent Energy hydrogen fuel cell power systems are field proven in the aerospace, automotive and stationary power markets where our proprietary system architecture allows for innovative integration into a wide range of commercial applications.
World class fuel cell platforms to power our partners' technology
Fuel cell terminology and operation explained