IE-POWER 4 is Intelligent Energy’s fuel cell module for power generation applications such as stationary power, micro-grids, telecoms, and critical infrastructure.
Running on hydrogen and oxygen from the air, the IE-POWER 4 is designed as a self-contained power solution with all requisite balance-of-plant components to produce clean DC power in a power-dense and convenient package. The module has been designed with integrated 19-inch data rack mount points enabling simple integration into existing systems.
The compact and modular unit can be deployed to deliver power for a wide range of electricity needs to keep your critical applications working, when you need them most.
Engineered to operate in a wide temperature envelope, the IE-POWER 4 is available in a range of configurations to meet customer requirements, with outputs of 24, 36, or 48 volts. The IE-POWER 4 compact and lightweight to facilitate single operator use. It is a versatile, quiet, zero-emission power source for multiple industries and sectors, including:
- Portable power generators providing flexible and dependable off-grid power
- Backup power for telecoms and critical infrastructure
- Clean power for construction equipment – ideal diesel replacement ensuring daily high-performance operation
Hydrogen fuel capacity can be sized according to user power needs. Combined with rapid refuelling capabilities and zero-emission operation, hydrogen fuel cells offer a clear advantage over both battery-only and diesel power sources.
- Simple to integrate
- Zero maintenance, more efficient operations – lower TCO for your equipment
- Quiet operation
- Quick refuelling, increasing productivity
- Zero-emission, health benefits
- Eco friendly
- Off-grid power such as micro-grids
- Range extender for battery banks
- Telecoms backup power